Monday, March 8, 2010

Here are some money making webinars to check out

I got a couple of money making webinars for you to check out.
I'm sure you'll get some great information from them.

========================
Shoemoney System Webinar
========================

Have you taken advantage of Shoemoney System yet? If so, I have
some great news. I got Shoe to agreed to give Shoemoney System
students who signed up via my newsletter a special live webinar
just for them!

This private webinar will be a much smaller group and Shoe will be
able to work with you on a more personal level. In addition, Shoe
will be giving away a special prize to the student who gives him
the best question of the night. I can't tell you what the prize is
but I guarantee you will love it.

If you've signed up for Shoemoney System already, you'll be
receiving an email with the secret time and URL for the webinar.

Any new students signing up between now and this Friday will also
receive an invite to this exclusive event. I'm really looking
forward to this webinar and I know you will receive some great
benefits from it.


========================
Jonathan Volk Webinar
========================

My friend Jonathan Volk is hosting a free PPV webinar this
Wednesday night for all the people who downloaded his new
Affiliate Marketing 101 guide. If you have the guide, you'll
be receiving an email with the URL to the webinar room.

If you haven't downloaded Affiliate Marketing 101 yet, you're
missing out big time. This is one fo the best guides on affiliate
marketing that I have ever read. And best of all, it's FREE!


Not only is it free but it might even win you a brand new
Apply iPad! Go download the guide and read it. Then get ready
for a mind blowing webinar on Wednesday night.

To your success.

John Chow


John Chow,Inc. 19-7060 Bridge Street, Richmond, BC V6Y 2S7, CANADA


No comments:

Post a Comment